In this blog...

Monday, October 10, 2011

[sweet or savory?] crispy biscotti

Although it's still quite warm here in Los Angeles, at the first signs of autumn/fall (usually the cooler nights, the seasonal flavors at Coffee Bean, decor in stores) it seems like a good time to start making biscotti again. Wonderfully spiced, crispy and full of chocolate chips, cranberries and almonds, these biscotti make a great morning tea. Or afternoon tea! Or snack anytime!

Recipe based on this one. I used different mix-ins and added a bit of ginger. This time I didn't have any lemon or orange around so I used a bit more vanilla. I'm packing up most of them for a gift, the rest we'll enjoy here. Join me for a coffee, there might be one or two left for you!


2 comments:

Please leave a message. Keep it appropriate please! Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...