In this blog...

Monday, May 7, 2012

zoom in, panorama

Lazy weekend. Needed to get out a bit so we headed off to Redondo Beach to wander the pier, I'd never been down there. It was pretty busy, as is normal for Southern California beaches when it's nice out! It was good to see a new place, especially after the last busy week, mostly spent very locally.

I liked this picture (taken on my iPhone, I forgot my other camera) of the breakwater at the Redondo Beach harbor, the calm waters inside allowing for canoeing and boating, fun activities, sheltered from the bigger waves and tides of the ocean.

Hopefully more pictures this week! (Or see my Instagram pictures here. One from Redondo Beach.)


1 comment:

Please leave a message. Keep it appropriate please! Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...