In this blog...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thank You

A big thank you and shout out to Big Cloud Media for help with Wordpress.

I have been working on a site for some weeks and came across a technical problem that I was unable to figure out how to fix even after much research online. All my settings looked correct! Eventually I narrowed it down to a specific issue but wasn't sure of the fix. Koji of Big Cloud Media picked up my cry for help on Twitter and was able to suggest a number of solutions, the first and simple one worked thankfully.

Check them out on Twitter and if you have Wordpress issues, see #WPQA also.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I just found your blog. It's very cool ;D

    xoxo
    http://myfashiondolly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. Keep it appropriate please! Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...