In this blog...

Thursday, August 22, 2013

the nursery [in my house]

Hello! I know it's been quite a while since my last post but I've been very busy with our little one (who is now 6 months old) as well as work and other day to day commitments.

I'm loving dressing up my little girl in cute outfits and decorating her space. Her crib and change table share a room with my office so whilst it's not ideal we all make do for now. I've tried to make the nursery area really fun and special. So here's a sneak peek!

I'm a fan of color but oddly enough the color scheme for the nursery doesn't contain green. I really liked the crib sheet (and there's a matching blanket but it's too hot for that now) so it all kind of went from there. (The toys were gifts.) I picked up the pom pom garland in Australia on a whim because that's what happens when you travel!




2 comments:

Please leave a message. Keep it appropriate please! Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...