In this blog...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

tweet, tweet. pin, pin.

My second time round trying out twitter - much more productive and fun than the first! Sharing interesting design snippets and other fun things! Follow @SarahLikesGreen

To see what's inspiring me lately, check out pinterest and follow my boards. It's super fun and a bit addictive! Sensory overload much?

My work is keeping me kinda busy - book design, html emails, websites and some illustration. I kind of miss doing print work such as invitations and packaging and stationery but time goes on, locations and clients change. Materials for personal projects are still sitting here on my desk waiting until I have time to get started plus a stack of photos from a trip earlier this year have a number that are blog-worthy! Keep

image: "Tangled" font and poster design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Keep it appropriate please! Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...