In this blog...

Monday, December 19, 2011

fall colors

Lately, we've been enjoying the Fall/Autumn weather here in LA, enjoying the sun when it's out especially after the mostly disappointingly cold summer weather in Australia (but that's typical for Melbourne in December, I really needed to pack better).

These snaps are from last week when I was on the way back from the shops, in between rainy patches of the day. The trees are getting bare but the leaves are still adding vibrant colour to the street, at least for a little while longer and from the footpath/sidewalk! But if you're looking for an autumn palette, here it is, warms browns, burnt orange, yellows, a little green. There's something about this natural composition that I really like. A bright part of a grey, cloudy day.




Photos taken with iPhone. I'm loving my new phone/toy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Keep it appropriate please! Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...