In this blog...

Friday, January 18, 2013

so what, it's cold

Well, a belated happy new year with this first post for 2013. Whilst my hometown has been having some sweltering summer weather and I've been missing the summer fun with my family back there, we've had a pretty cold couple of weeks here in LA (it's warmed up a bit now), with some particularly chilly days. We even had to turn the heating on...

Cold aside, there's been some gorgeous sunsets! Not only do I see a few on my Instagram feed on any nice day here in LA, the evening I snapped this picture, on my way to an appointment, there happened to be one or two other people in the same stretch of street (attempting to ignore the biting cold) snapping away with their iPhones too. Nice show, winter sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. Keep it appropriate please! Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...